The Chippewa Cree Business Committee hereby adopts this EMERGENCY CURFEW MANDATE and thereafter proceeding LOCKDOWN PERIOD for all individuals within the exterior boundaries of the Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation
The following CCT Resolution No. 87-20(b)- Hereby mandates a six (6) day lockdown period within the exterior boundaries of the Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation. This extends the previous lockdown until July 20, 2020.
The Chippewa Cree Tribal Business Committee has passed the following Resolutions concerning the Tribe and their response to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- CCT Resolution No. 85-20- Hereby requiring persons to wear face coverings when they are out in public within the exterior boundaries of the Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation;
- CCT No. Resolution No. 84-20- Hereby adopts the Threat Level Model as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- CCT Resolution No. 50-20(a)- Chippewa Cree Tribal Business Committee hereby mandates that tribal employees under central services adhere to a fourteen (14) day self-quarantine period;
- CCT Resolution No. 31-20(c) - Stay at Home Order and Curfew Mandate (Revised); and
- CCT Resolution No. 87-20- mandates a seven (7) day lockdown period within the exterior boundaries of the Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
FROM THE CHIPPEWA CREE INCIDENT COMMAND
July 7, 2020
In light of the recent spike in active COVID-19 cases in Montana and the surrounding area, the Chippewa Cree Tribe has declared a threat level 4and requires the following:
Essential Activities Include:
• The Tribe has mandated a fourteen (14) day quarantine period for tribal employees under central services, with limited exceptions.
We encourage our community members to be patient at our health and safety checkpoints as we will be implementing new procedures designed to keep our community members safe.
Please answer all questions at the checkpoints to the best of your ability as the information collected is important for any potential contact tracing.
The Rocky Boy Health Clinic will be conducting COVID-19 testing on Friday, July 10, 2020 beginning at 8:30 am in the clinic parking lot. All community members are encouraged to get tested. The health center is only open for limited services, but please call ahead.
A friendly reminder, wear your masks when out in the community and the surrounding areas, practice social distancing, wash your hands and stay safe!