Chippewa Cree Business Committee Resolutions In Response to COVID-19
The Chippewa Cree Tribal Business Committee has passed the following Resolutions concerning the Tribe and their response to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- CCT Resolution No. 85-20- Hereby requiring persons to wear face coverings when they are out in public within the exterior boundaries of the Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation;
- CCT No. Resolution No. 84-20- Hereby adopts the Threat Level Model as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- CCT Resolution No. 50-20(a)- Chippewa Cree Tribal Business Committee hereby mandates that tribal employees under central services adhere to a fourteen (14) day self-quarantine period;
- CCT Resolution No. 31-20(c) - Stay at Home Order and Curfew Mandate (Revised); and
- CCT Resolution No. 87-20- mandates a seven (7) day lockdown period within the exterior boundaries of the Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation.
Brian Molina, Jr., is the webmaster of the Chippewa Cree Tribe's official website. In addition to being webmaster, Brian also serves as Child Support Director for the Chippewa Cree Tribe.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.