The Chippewa Cree Tribal Business Committee has passed the following Resolutions concerning the Tribe and their response to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- CCT Resolution No. 85-20- Hereby requiring persons to wear face coverings when they are out in public within the exterior boundaries of the Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation;
- CCT No. Resolution No. 84-20- Hereby adopts the Threat Level Model as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- CCT Resolution No. 50-20(a)- Chippewa Cree Tribal Business Committee hereby mandates that tribal employees under central services adhere to a fourteen (14) day self-quarantine period;
- CCT Resolution No. 31-20(c) - Stay at Home Order and Curfew Mandate (Revised); and
- CCT Resolution No. 87-20- mandates a seven (7) day lockdown period within the exterior boundaries of the Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
FROM THE CHIPPEWA CREE INCIDENT COMMAND
July 7, 2020
In light of the recent spike in active COVID-19 cases in Montana and the surrounding area, the Chippewa Cree Tribe has declared a threat level 4and requires the following:
Essential Activities Include:
• The Tribe has mandated a fourteen (14) day quarantine period for tribal employees under central services, with limited exceptions.
We encourage our community members to be patient at our health and safety checkpoints as we will be implementing new procedures designed to keep our community members safe.
Please answer all questions at the checkpoints to the best of your ability as the information collected is important for any potential contact tracing.
The Rocky Boy Health Clinic will be conducting COVID-19 testing on Friday, July 10, 2020 beginning at 8:30 am in the clinic parking lot. All community members are encouraged to get tested. The health center is only open for limited services, but please call ahead.
A friendly reminder, wear your masks when out in the community and the surrounding areas, practice social distancing, wash your hands and stay safe!
The Chippewa Cree Tribal Business Committee has affirmed that the COVID-19 pandemic is having an unprecedented impact on Tribal members and economies on the reservation. The community has encountered many challenges in addressing the safety, health and well-being of its Tribal members. Therefore, all Tribal members who are 18 years of age and older as of June 4, 2020 are eligible for $1,000.00 of the Coronavirus Aid Relief, and Economic Security Act (Cares Act) funding. Tribal members must meet one or more of the conditions because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click this link to fill out the Chippewa Cree Tribe Economic Relief Application
The Chippewa Cree Tribe (CCT) is in the process of developing an Indian Community Development Block Grant (ICDBG) Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) application for on-reservation water system improvements addressing imminent threats to health and safety of families, households, or individuals on the Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation.
In consideration of COVID-19-related social distancing directives, the CCT will not be holding apublic meeting. Citizens are encouraged to contact Tribal Water Resources with questions or comments regarding the ICDBG-CARES application.